Join The Riedel & Cody Fund Community!
We Welcome You to Join Us!
- Sign up for a free RiedelCody.org membership and create a blog for your pet or read about the hundreds already online! Participate by contributing useful information on the RCF Blog, Sponsored Pet Blogs, and other Member Blogs or use our library to learn more about pet cancer and more.
The Riedel & Cody Fund helps our members —
- Important next steps to provide care for their pets
- Answers to questions they may have beyond diagnoses and details from their veterinarians
- In-depth information from trusted experts about pet cancer in an easy to read, non-technical style, including the topics of prevention, nutrition and healing
- About treatment options and new cancer therapies for their pets
- Other in-depth information about the types of cancer afflicting their pets
- From participation in online seminars with cancer experts
- From videos that help them make the critical decisions that lie ahead
- With others whose pets have cancer
- In online discussion forums with other pet parents on similar issues
- Board-certified oncologists, surgeons, and radiologists as well as other qualified providers of holistic and complementary therapies within driving distance
- Clinical trials that might help your pet
- To apply for financial aid from The Riedel & Cody Fund, based upon financial need
- To request the help of a mentor for support and advice
- Visit the RCF Memorial Garden
- Become a Mentor
- Donate to the General Fund or a specific sponsored pet in need of immediate treatment
Our success depends on the strength of our community. We encourage you to take part, learn, contribute, seek help for your pet with cancer and more.